My God,
I want to make this right,
I want to shine my life bright,
With knowledge, Quran, You Allah, please take me out from the dark,
With iman, amal, I pray and hope my efforts end in the heavens park.
Before I see You my God,
I want to clean up my heart,
I want to come to You with qalbun salim,
Please help me stick with this deen,
Even I know its really hard,
With You, everything seems so simple,
With Your permission, You know that I am capable.
Before I see You Allah,
I always want to serve You,
Ive known that this life is all about being a servant to You,
With solah, saum, zakah and other good deeds,
All my life, my death is for You indeed.
I recite that every time I pray,
Oh Allah seldomly I really understand what I say.
Before I see You my love,
I want to payback Your love to me,
With all the might You've given to me,
Even I know that will never be possible,
But Oh Allah, guide me until I am able.
Before I see You Allah,
I want to let go all the worldly materials that follow,
And come to You with pure sincerity,
I know all these, I merely borrow,
Nothing really matters, except You and me.
Before I really see Your real face Allah,
Please guide me to always be on the straight path,
I know its never sufficient with the knowledge now I have,
Please help me to always missing You in my pray,
Even I know sometimes I make unnecessary delay...
Give me strength to hook my life on You,
Because this world has always been holding me back from remembering of You.
I have complete faith that one day I will meet You,
But in what condition that worries me a lot,
I know I have not done much in my life,
Will it be with a good white heart or full of black dots,
With all the might, I will strive,
Please Allah it will go nowhere without Your help.
This is because I believe in You,
And You have sent Muhammad as a messenger to tell,
I believe there is a heaven and hell,
I know I can choose by what I do here,
There is always a life in hereafter,
There are angels who records everything,
Also by Your order, managing many unseen things,
There is The Holy Quran,
I know its not a merely daily recitation,
But indeed a love letter to guide in every life station.
Before I see You Allah,
You have always call me to see you in solah,
Some very few times I really miss You so much,
That i feel this world, I have been out of touch,
Please help me to always missing You,
Because I know one day I will meet You...
Before I really see You..
24.11.10 6.20 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment