Oh Allah,
Now I realize,
How ungrateful i was,
For what You have given me before,
For what You are giving me now,
And for what You will give me in future.
Oh Allah,
How I repented how unthankful I am,
I thought I thanked You enough,
But Allah, now I realize,
It is just a tiny drop of water,
From the oceans of gifth You 've given throughout my life.
Oh Allah,
Please forgive me,
I was blind to see,
I was deaf to hear,
My heart was closed to observe,
Please forgive me Allah,
For all what have I done,
Intentionally, unintentionally, all the way since i was born.
Oh Allah,
How can I ever,
Demand for what Im never destined for,
When I know,
That You 've given me so much.
For every single breath I inhale,
Every single beat of my heart,
Every single images I can see,
Every single melodious sound I can hear.
Every single aroma I can smell,
Every single word I can tell,
Every single song I can sing,
Every single smile I can grin,
Every single letter of Your book I can recite,
Every single shape I can touch,
Every single thing I can think.
For every single step I can walk,
Every single move I can make,
Every single blink of the eye,
Every single yawn to make me sleep,
Every single rest of my nap,
Every single food I can eat,
Every single drop of water I can drink,
Every single waste I can throw,
Every single itch I can scratch.
For every single tears I can cry,
Every single love and peace I can feel,
Every single laugh I can enjoy,
Every single moment n pleasure I can treasure,
For every single wind which blows,
Every single rain drops,
Every single ray brighting up,
Every single star far away.
For every single penny I can earn,
Every single lesson I can learn,
Every single thing I can buy,
Every single worldly materials I can make use of.
You sent me a great father,
And a beloved mother,
You surrounded me with good family,
You lend me with helping friends.
Isnt all that You the one who give me?
The answer is so clear yes.
Then how can I ever be unthankful?
How can I ever be ungrateful?
When You blessed me with Iman?
When You loved me with Islam?
When You granted me with Quran?
Oh Allah,
I can write and endless book of list,
What You have ever give me and the rest,
It is so true,
When You say that If I try to count Your ni’mah,
I can never count all of them!
Oh Allah,
How I wonder,
How could I ever,
Be ungrateful to You,
You have given me so much,
That I don’t even realize that before,
Then when You said ‘this is not for you’,
How can I ever say
No Allah, how could You betray me?
When I demand this and that,
What am I trying to play Your role?
Oh Allah,
How stupid of me,
How foolish of me,
How arrogant of me,
Please forgive me, please forgive me.
I just came to realize,
I am not mine either,
Me n the rest of the world, is completely Yours forever,
When You want to take,
It is Yours alone,
When You want to decide,
That is Your pride,
Not for me to questionize.,
Oh Allah,
Now I realize,
How far I’ve been distanced from You,
When actually You never far away from me,
How arrogant of me..
Oh Allah please accept my gratitude:
Alhamdulillah,
All praise is for You Allah,
Alhamdulillah,
All praise is for You Allah,
Alhamdulillah,
All praise is for You Allah,
Oh Allah please accept my repentance:
Astagfirullah,
I seek forgivenesss from You Allah,
Astagfirullah,
I seek forgivenesss from You Allah,
Astagfirullah,
I seek forgivenesss from You Allah,
This is from the deepest of my heart,
I thank You,
And I repent to You,
I am for You,
I belong to You,
I want to comeback to You...
13.10.10 11.18pm
No comments:
Post a Comment